Healthy herb for healthy life
Herbs not only help to make tasty food but also it can improve your way of thinking, mental Concentration, Alertness, and Clarity. The functioning of the herb has long relation to the brain. It plays a great role in boosting a lot of functions in the brain. Herbs function in a number of ways for thousands of years to improve memory, enhance mental ability, increase concentration and attention spans and raise mental alertness.
Herbs for mental concentration, Alertness, Clarity
- Brahmi – Brahmi is the best herb to improve and increase concentration levels and suggested for when studying for your examinations. It keeps mental calmness as well as it is effective in treating mental imbalances, emotional disturbances. Brahmi gives relief from insomnia; also it is beneficial for anxiety and mental fatigue. This herb helps to relax your mind.
- Gingko Biloba – One of the best and oldest herbs for improving memory is Ginkgo Biloba. It helps the brain in many ways such as it improves blood flow in the brain, improve focus, and also it is a helpful mental function in Alzheimer’s patients. As it has an antioxidant property thus it protects the brain from damage by free radicals which may be a major contributing factor in age-related cognitive decline.
- Green tea – Green tea has great antioxidant properties and is shown to improve mental alertness and memory.
- Ashwagandha – This herb is effective for clarity of thinking and it also improves the memory.
- Asian ginseng- This is an “Adaptogen”; it guards the body from physical and mental stress. This reduction in stress can improve the memory and increase mental clarity.
- Ginseng – This herb improves memory as well as mental alertness. It’s also beneficial to strengthen the immune system of your body.
- Gotu Kola – Gotu Kola has traditionally been used to increase mental clarity also it reduces tension and anxiety, and boosts clarity in your thought processes. It’s also useful in the treatment of insomnia. It has great properties in treating circulatory disorder and skin ailments. It has been proved that this herb may boost memory, IQ and also it helps to reduce blood pressure by improving circulation.
- Oatstraw – It has excellent nourishing and restorative properties which is very useful to improve concentration skill for children as well as adults.
- Skullcap – It is a great herb for the brain, also it acts as an effective antidepressant.
- Rose and Lavender – It is beneficial to control anxiety and depression.
- Rose Hips – This herb is very useful for children in management of Attention Deficit Disorder.
- Rosemary – Is a stress reliever and anti-depressant. Also it helps to improve memory and concentration. Rosemary protects the brain and it also prevents memory loss by inhibiting the breakdown of a chemical that induces the brain cells responsible for memory.